In May, fineArt forum launches their new screen website @ http://www.fineartforum.org/screen. Curated by editor-in-chief nisar keshvani, to celebrate fAf’s 15th anniversary, the travelling screen program: ‘fineArt in Motion’ showcases 14 young and emerging artists from across the globe. The program will be screened in Singapore’s ‘The Substation’ on 20 June, as part of its Moving Images program (watch this space for details). The website’s webmistress is Tan Yiru and content editor is Noel Tan. Also check out the sumptuous postcard, designed by Juraimi Jumahat and Andre Ho, currently on display online at fAf’s webzine.
In this month’s issue of fAf, ISEA (Inter-Society for the Electronic Arts) Chairperson, Nina Czegledy waxes lyrical about Australia’s new media scene after her whirlwind tour in February.
– Jean Poole interviews The Banff Centre’s Sara Diamond
– Susan Ostling discusses her recent project, Future Factor
– Scott Esdaile takes a virtual journey through the cd-interactive, Juvenate
– Mia Thornton reads all about the arts and science residency program at XEROX PARC
– Heidi Jermyn looks at the local exhibition Mutable Spaces; and
– Linda Carroli reviews LxWxD, contemporary dimensions of the box.
EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO fAf SUBSCRIBERS THIS MONTH: A special discounted subscription price for Leonardo – Journal of Arts, Sciences & Technology & the Leonardo Music Journal (save upto US$20). Check website for details Ã¤.
+ all the news, events and opportunities in art, science and technology.
fAf can be viewed at fAf’s Australian based URL:
Or elsewhere at:
To subscribe to the fAf digest, go to:
This project has been assisted by the Commonwealth Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body.