Hyperstition: Element of effective culture that makes itself real, through fictional quantities functioning as time-travelling potentials.
Hyperstition operates as a coincindence intensifier, effecting a call to the Old Ones. – Abstract Culture. Swarm 4. Digital Hyperstition.
The Ccru web-channel has shifted to www.ccru.info.
New material includes:
– Ccru begins its descent into the decimal labyrinth of the Stillwell Numogram, with a qabbalistic introduction to the ten megademonic Zones.
– Abstract Culture Swarm#4: Digital Hyperstition comes online.
– The Ccru Archive gathers more scattered signal from the datacombs. www.ccru.info/archive.htm
– The Ccru id(entity) undergoes further decryption. (Who is the Nomo fish-god?)
– Occultures opens a portal into the hyperstitional matrix.
As a sign of the times Ccru has also been spawning mutant clone-monsters, including:
http://www.abstract-machines.com – Play the future.
http://www.diskontent.net – UK K-punk rantfest.
http://www.hyperdub.com – Sonic virology.
http://www.k-gothic.net – Gothic cyberspace.
http://www.k-punk.net – Essays on tech/sonikulture.
http://www.kode9.com – Audio Warfare.
http://www.uneasylistening.net – Edgy ambience.